FurCast Telegram Chat
- Rules listed below
Live IRC Chat
The chat room is the place to be when you’re tuned into the show! Based on good ‘ole IRC, you can use your own chat client or use a browser based one provided below. Here are a few ways you can connect and participate:
- Pop-up chat https://furcast.fm/iris
- Use your own IRC client, and CONNECT to:
- Hostname: irc.bad.pet
- Channel: #furcast
- Port: 6697
- SSL/TLS required.
- See below for an embedded version of the browser based Ajax chat client, Iris.
- For other ways to chat or communicate with us, visit the Contact page.
@FurCastFM Telegram & #FurCast, #FNT IRC Channel Rules
- Must be 18 years or older to join — it is your responsibility to acknowledge this group’s adult nature.
- Be respectful to everybody in the channel. We want the channel to be a welcoming, accepting environment.
- When a moderator tells you to stop doing something, listen to them.
- Avoid discussions that could put users or staff in legal trouble.
- No RPing in chat — but encouraged to do so in private!
- Don’t be a dumbass. Have common sense, and use it. If you know you shouldn’t be doing something, don’t do it.
- If you have an issue with one of these rules or the way they are enforced, please take it up privately with a moderator. Do not argue with the moderators in the main channel. Remember, the moderators always have the last word; please respect their decisions.
- Don’t be the reason to make the rules longer than this.
***REMEMBER***: These rules are here for everybody’s benefit and continued enjoyment of this channel. Please follow them!