FurCast Telegram Chat
- Rules listed below
Live IRC Chat
The chat room is the place to be when you’re tuned into the show! Based on good ‘ole IRC, you can use your own chat client or use a browser based one provided below. Here are a few ways you can connect and participate:
- Pop-up chat https://furcast.fm/iris
- Use your own IRC client, and CONNECT to:
- Hostname: irc.bad.pet
- Channel: #furcast
- Port: 6697
- SSL/TLS required.
- See below for an embedded version of the browser based Ajax chat client, Iris.
- For other ways to chat or communicate with us, visit the Contact page.
@FurCastFM Telegram & #FurCast, #FNT IRC Channel Rules
- The chatroom contains adult discussion but should not openly display adult visual content, or content that appears to be adult visual content. (Imagine your boss or professor glancing at your screen as they walk by.)
- Must be 18 years or older to join — it is your responsibility to acknowledge this group’s adult nature.
- Visual content that appears to be adult is only allowed if externally linked, so please disable image previews when possible and label or tag “NSFW” on your links as best you can. We are a sex positive community, but we want to make the chat room safe and worry free to display openly on everyone’s screen at work or in class 24/7 in all time zones.
- Each moderator has discretion and may remove images on the edge of infringing. The team regularly reviews these decisions later to improve consistency.
- Accidents happen but please try to avoid it. We’re not gonna ban you for mis-clicking a horny sticker.
- Adult discussions are allowed.
- Avoid extended RPing in chat — encouraged to do so in private!
- Be respectful to everybody in the channel. We want the channel to be a welcoming, accepting environment.
- When a moderator tells you to stop doing something, listen to them.
- Avoid discussions that could put users or staff in legal trouble.
- Don’t be a dumbass. Have common sense, and use it. If you know you shouldn’t be doing something, don’t do it.
- If you have an issue with one of these rules or the way they are enforced, please take it up privately with a moderator. Do not argue with the moderators in the main channel. Remember, the moderators always have the last word; please respect their decisions.
- Don’t be the reason to make the rules longer than this.
***REMEMBER***: These rules are here for everybody’s benefit and continued enjoyment of this channel. Please follow them!